This guide will show you all 3 spawn locations for all 3 parts of the Zombie Shield on Voyage of Despair. Here is a complete map of the Titanic that will help you to locate the areas.
The handles for the zombie shield can be found at these 3 locations in the State Rooms (1st class).
- In the laundry room on a shelf, in the middle of the area.
- In a room next to the laundry room on a chair. The Saug 9mm (SMG) is right in front of the room.
- In a room next to the laundry room on a wooden chair. The MOG 12 wall purchase is right from this room.
The visor is on the bridge and there are 3 spawns again.
- Go up the stairs to the right, still leaning against a railing outside.
- In the hallways sit on a handrail. The door leading to the Upper Grand Staircase is very close to this place.
- In the next room of the previous part, sitting in front of a wooden box.
The actual shield of the Zombie Shield is located in the Provision area. This area will be unlocked once the Sentinel artifact has been collected (instructions on where to find the artifact).
- One floor above the provisions area, in the 3rd class stairwell, sitting on a handrail.
- Down in commissions directly after the descent from 3rd class beds you have to turn around. The shield sits in the corner on a box.
- Buy on a wooden box near the ICR-7 wall. This is in the area just outside the door that leads to the engine room.
These are all possible spawn points of the Shield section on Call of Duty Black Ops 4s Voyage of Despair Map. After you have found the 3 parts, assemble the shieldon the workbench.
More Guides and News about COD BO4 you will find on our overview page.