Isle of Siptah is the newest and by far the biggest expansion for Conan Exiles to date (latest Patch Notes). You’ll have a whole new world to explore, Isle of Siptah is a place full of new challenges and content for you and your friends to discover.
- New legends to discover and new enemies to defeat
- A completely revamped endgame featuring surges of magic and island vaults
- A new environmental challenge: the Maelstrom
- Two new sets of buildings: Flotsam and Stormglass
- 3 new armor sets and new weapons
- The new mount: The Rhino
This Conan Exiles Isle of Siptah Sigil Dungeons Guide will show and explain all about the new Isle of Siptah Sigil Dungeons and we will lead you through each of the 14 new Dungeons to get your deserved new rewards.
More Guides and News about Conan Exiles you will find on our overview page!
Conan Exiles Isle of Siptah Sigil Dungeons Guide
Before we start your way through the Isle of Siptah Sigil Dungeons you have to make sure to accumulated enough gear as the Sigil Dungeons are not easy and it will require a moderate gear level to defeat your enemies and getting better loot.
So let’s getting started! Below you will find the a Guide for each of the 14 new Isle of Siptah Sigil Dungeons.
- Walk on the pressure plate to enter the domain of the wolf men. On your way you will meet different werewolves which you have to fight. Walk straight ahead until you reach the next pressure plate on the right. Use the pressure plate to open the next path. Continue down the stairs into the rocky terrain, keep right and walk past the campfire and then left. Use the next pressure plate to open the next path. Move straight forward and use the last pressure plate to start the fight against the boss of the dungeon. Then you defeat the enemies in the last room. The pressure plate is only accessible when you have defeated the boss. All set, just loot the chest to get your rewards from the chest.
- Move down into the Serpent’s domain and then immediately into the left hallway. As soon as you are through, you go left again into the next hallway. There you will find a pressure plate which opens the next area. Go through the linear path one more time and go down the stairs. There are two doors that can be opened with the pressure plate. Make yourself ready for the boss fight. You will get access to the final room once you have defeated the final boss.
- Now you have to go deeper into the terrifying domain of the bats. Go further down there and bypass the ground floor, then you will find another staircase that leads down to the pressure plate. Step on the pressure plate and walk through the open path until you reach the boss’s pressure plate, which you can also activate by standing on it. Just defeat the boss and then you come straight to the next room where your reward is waiting for you.
- Take the stairs through the bloody path and go right. Rotate the device to open the area with a blood pool. Use the lever in the pool which opens a door on which you used the device. Go through there and you will find a second similar device which will lead you to another lever. This opens another door for you in the back. Then go through the door, this will lead you to a newly accessible hallway until you come to another platform with a lever. Now jump onto the other platform and use the lever. Then go through the small cave, there you will find a pressure plate. Go through the linear path and after climbing three sets of stairs the final boss will be waiting for you. Open the last door and claim your reward.
- Go further into the depths of the dungeon, fight your way through and go deeper until you hit the next pressure plate. The path is actually pretty straight, so make your way through the first four doors, defeat the last enemies and you will come to the last hallway. It is time to take your deserved reward.
- Go further down the stairs into the goblin dungeon and then go through the right door. Turn right and keep walking down and go to the next room. Then continue down the stairs and enter the next area after activating the pressure plate. You are now in a greenish cavern with mushrooms underneath. Go through the platforms until you reach the pressure plate for the next room. Now go through the last door and get your reward from the Dungeon Refuge of the Goblinoids.
- Go into the room with the bones in the middle as soon as you pass a statue and then go left through the hallways. As soon as you come to a closed door, go to the right and then straight ahead into the next room. Turn left and walk through the linear path until you reach the next statue. Go right down the stairs and you’re in the last room, head into the next room to receive your reward.
- Go straight down until you come to a lever. Use it to open the left door and go right from the door through the hallways. There is another lever in the middle of the room. With that you open the door in front of you, go through there and then up the stairs. Then turn right into the large hallway and continue straight until you are in the treasury.
- Go through the left door after opening it with a pressure plate and then walk to the next pressure plate. Now walk down the small balcony and use the pressure plate to unlock the remaining part of the balcony. Now go on through the path and open two more doors with the pressure plate. Go through the left door and then continue forward down the linear path. Step on the last pressure plate and defeat the boss in the room. Now step on the last pressure plate and receive your reward.
- Go straight ahead until you reach a pool of water. Dive under and open the door with the lever. Swim up again, go left and go straight ahead and open another path underwater with the helm. Swim through and open the door with another lever, go through and swim back to the surface. Now you go straight down the stairs and straight ahead through the glowing room. Underneath there are two levers on both sides. Use the levers to open the door to the boss and defeat the boss. Get your reward in the next room.
- Go past the statue and then go down the stairs, then go left through the hallways. You will now reach an open area, walk past it and go down a series of corridors again. Follow the straight path and you will reach the Serpent boss for this dungeon. Be ready and defeat the Serpent boss and get the treasure in the next room.
- Go through the first door and then walk to the bridge. Drop down from the bridge with the trees, turn around and walk down the linear path past the waterfall. Use the pressure plate to enter the next area. Defeat the bosses and get your reward from the next room.
- Walk down the terrible domain of the Jhil until you pass the cages. Use the pressure plate and keep going down the stairs. Use the pressure plates again to unlock the next set of stairs, then continue down and climb up the cages. Jump on the platform and continue straight ahead, shortly afterwards you will find the boss. Kill him and use the pressure plate to put a cage on the floor. Climb on the cage and jump into the treasure chamber to get your reward.
- Descend directly through the pool of water and keep walking straight, ignoring the insanely bright light. Then go to the left as soon as you come to a dead end and follow the path to the right. You are now on the ground. Go through the next door and get ready to dive. Now use the pressure plate and interact with the device in the next area. Go down through the small hatch into the water pool of water and collect the three missing pieces. Return the pieces to their respective positions back above on the pedestals. Go through the newly opened door and swim to the boss. Defeat him and take your reward in the treasury room.
Dungeon: Den of the Wolfmen
Dungeon: Sanctuary of the Snakemen
Dungeon: Bastion of the Bat-Demons
Dungeon: Den of the Wolf-Brothers
Dungeon: Asylum of the Fiends
Dungeon: Refuge of the Goblinoids
Dungeon: Asylum of the Outsiders
Dungeon: Refugee of the Gremlins
Dungeon: Demense of the Demon Spiders
Dungeon: Harbor of the Twice Drowned
Dungeon: Sanctuary of the Serpent
Dungeon: Volary of the Harpy
Dungeon: Volary of Jhil
Dungeon: Harbor of the Drowned