Destiny 2 Forsaken has been online for several days now, with many players chasing the Wanted missions and trying to discover new secrets.
Reason enough to take a break, Xur is on his way to provide you with new exotic weapons and legendary armor. But where will Xur the black market trader make his camp this week?
We can not tell you yet, where Xur opened his shop on November 16 is still unclear.
The new Forsaken territories make the search for Xur, Agent of the Nine, even more difficult than before. Therefore, we will provide you with all the information. As soon as Xur appears, we will inform you of his exact position.
If you are looking for the Mysterious Merchant this week, you will not find it yet, as the Nine Agent will not arrive until 10am PST, 1pm EST, 6pm BST, 7pm CET.
XUR location 11/16/2018: Xur is located at IO, Giant Scar! Its exact position you can see in the video below.
Xur – Loaction on November 16
- Coldheart – Weapon (29 Legendary Shards)
- Knucklehead Radara – Hunter (23 Legendary Shards)
- 1. Perk: Resilience, Recovery
- 2. Perk: Bow Targeting, Hand Cannon Targeting / Hands-On
- 3. Perk: Shotgun Reserves, Heavy Ammo Finder
- An Insurmountable Skullfort – Titen (23 Legendary Shards)
- 1. Perk: Mobility, Recovery
- 2. Perk: Bow Targeting, Hand Cannon, Targeting, Hands-On
- 3. Perk: SShotgun Reserves, Heavy Ammo Finder
- Aeon Soul – Warlock (23 Legendary Shards)
- 1. Perk: Mobility , Resilience
- 2. Perk: Fusion Rifle Loader, Hand Cannon Loader, Impact Induction
- 3. Perk: Shotgun Scavenger, Heavy Ammo Finder