Where can I find Xur in “Destiny 2” on June 29? You can not find Xur? We show you where Xur the black market trader stands on Friday and opens his camp!
The extension of the Warmind approaches the end, the next DLC Forsaken is coming. It is not much time left to solve all the puzzles in the current Destiny 2 coentent and to find all the weapons.
Did you know that Cayde 6 will die with DLC Forsaken! Forums are full of heavy criticism! But well, let’s get to Xur.
Where is Xur, Agent of the Nine, dealer of exotic and legendary weapons?
Xur always appears on Fridays around 10am PST, 1pm EST, 6pm UK, 7pm CET in a Random Location.
If you want to buy items at Xur, you will need Legendary Shards to buy equipment. With Xur, you have to pay for them and weapons and armor parts with Legendary fragments. Where do you get the Legendary fragments from?
Legendary fragments are available through the following activities:
- Dismantling a Legendary Item, 3 Legendary Shards
- Dismantling an Exotic Item, 5 Legendary Shards
- Strike bosses
- Nightfall Strikes
- Chests scattered throughout the world
- “Lost Sectors” Loot Chests
- Raid chests
- Raid encounters
Xur the dealer has pitched his black market on the planet Nessus. His position you see in the video below!
Destiny 2 – Xur location on June 29
- Fated Engram – 97 Legendary Shards
- The Wardcliff Coil – Power Weapon Rocket Launcher – 29 Legendary Shards
- Lucky Raspberry – Hunter Chest Armor – 23 Legendary Shards
- An Insurmountable Skullfort – Titan Helmet – 23 Legendary Shards
- Ophidian Aspects – Warlock Gauntlets – 23 Legendary Shards
- Three Of Coins – 31 Legendary Shards
- Five of Swords (Nightfall Challenge Card)