In this guide we will explain how to unlock the following Devil May Cry 5 Trophy / Achievement:
Who Needs Weapons Anyway?
Clear Mission 11 without equipping a weapon set for Dante (any difficulty except Heaven or Hell).
Need help with another trophy in DMC 5? Have a look at the game in our trophies guide.
DMC5 - Mission 11, without a weapon set
First you have to finish the game in the "Son of Sparda" difficulty level, then you have to play the difficulty level "Dante Must Die".
If you played the game on "Son of Sparda", Dante's skill "Irregular Full Custom" will be unlocked. This skill can then buy for 100 red orbs in the shop. With it you can completely remove all weapons.
But there is a problem, you can not attack with your bare fists. So you have to play the game on "Dante Must Die" again to unlock the "Super Dante" costume, which gives you an infinite "Devil Trigger".
If you have the game on "Dante Must Die", do the following:
- Load Mission 11 on human difficulty
- Choose the "Super Dante" costume
- Buy the "Irregular Full Custom" skill
- Drop all swords and weapons in the shop
- Press R1 / R2 on mission screen to go to empty weapons preset
- Start the mission. Hold L1 to activate the devil form. Use it to destroy all Blood Clots and kill all the enemies on your way.