In Fallout 76 you can launch nukes, the impact gives you access to higher-level enemies and better loot. But how do I get the nuke code?
To launch a nuke in Fallout 76 you have to do a lot, especially you have to go well in history. Among other things, you must have completed all quests in the Whitespring bunker, and you must be leader of the appropriate faction.
The nuke codes are updated every week, the regular way to decrypt them is not that easy. So every week we show you the latest launch codes for the nuclear missiles in Fallout 76.
Nuke codes from the 14st to the 21th of january
- Silo Alpha: 91037874
- Silo Bravo: 48221623
- Silo Charlie: 46480359
What is the effect of the atomic bomb in Fallout 76?
These nuke codes are useful if you are looking for rare resources. The places on the map hit by the nuke are the best place to farm these rare resources, and you’ll also find some horrible monsters after you launch a nuclear bomb there. You can also use the nuclear weapons to wipe out one area of the map and have a completely different experience there. If you know someone who has set up a camp there, it will also be destroyed with the atomic bomb.
How do I get the nuke code?
As mentioned above, you must have made some progress before you can fire a nuclear missile. Do you have access and the inofrmations you have to do the following:
- You need eight launcher codes from wild Ghoul officers
- You need a key card for nuclear kills. Shoot a freight courier and crack his lock.
- You must find the correct letters for the solution number in the Whitespring bunker.
- Resolves the code using the numbers.
- Go to the respective bunker and enter the code. You need a key card per trial.