Fortnite Week 10 (Season 4) challenges are going live tomorrow on October 29th. In In this guide we want to show and explain you all about the new Season 4 Week 10 Challenges and how to complete them. The current information’s comes from a leak from dataminers, as soon as the challenges are active we will update this guide.
Fortnite Week 10 Challenges (S4)
The challenges in week 10 are various and easy to complete. Those tasks will grant 25k XP and for completing the squad challenge you will get a further 50k XP reward.
- Search chests at Upstate New York (0/7) – 25000 XP
- Elimination at Lazy Lake (0/3) – 25000 XP
- Collect metal from Slurpy Swamp (0/200) – 250000 XP
- Catch Fish at Heart Lake (0/10) – 25000 XP
You can find Heart Lake North of Stark Industries. Go to the lake, grab an angel and catch a fish.
- Eliminate opponents by hitting them with vehicles (0/3) – 25000 XP
- Drive a boat from the Fortilla to the Ruin in less than 4 minutes – 25000 XP
- Ride 20000 meters in a vehicle (0/20000) – 50000 XP