Fortnite Week 5 (Season 4) challenges are going live on September 24th. In In this guide we want to show and explain you all about the new Season 4 Week 5 and how to complete them. The current information’s comes from a leak from dataminers, as soon as the challenges are active we will update this guide.
Fortnite Week 5 Challenges (S4)
The challenges in week 5 are various and easy to complete. Collecting rings and using a vehicle time trial should be common knowledge. Finding the burning ring at Salty isn’t a difficult task either. These tasks will grant 25k XP and for completing the squad challenge you will get a further 50k XP reward.
- Search Chests at Doom’s Domain (0/7) – (25,000 XP)
- Eliminations at Dirty Docks (0/3) – (25,000 XP)
- Drive a car from Slurpy Swamp to Catty Corner in less than 4 minutes without getting out (0/1) – (25,000 XP)
- Collect Floating Rings at Coral Castle (0/4) – (25,000 XP)
- In a vehicle, jump through the flaming ring at Salty Springs (0/1) – (25,000 XP)
- Make a Stark Robot dance (0/1) – (25,000 XP)
- Destroy Gorgers (0/1) – (50,000 XP)
- Deal damage to opponents at The Authority (0/500) – (25,000 XP)