Do you want to know which missions are waiting for you in Fortnite’s 3 Overtime Week? We’ll show you today which tasks you can complete in week 13 of Fortnite.
Like every week, Dataminers have revealed the Fortnite challenges for the next Season 5 week. There isn’t much unique about week 13 other than finding the location of a server. All other orders are rather standard and nothing special.
But we don’t want to annoy you with too much text, here are all the new challenges of tomorrow, week 13, season 5
Fortnite Week 13 Season 5 Challenges
This guide will be expanded and updated!
- Scan a server at a Surface Hub (0/1)
There’s a small building to the west of Hunters Heaven. There you have to go down the stairs to enter the underground area, where the server is located. We’ll show you a video shortly.
- Throw Fruit at Hunter’s Haven (0/3)
- Damage opponents at Hunter’s Haven, The Orchard, and Retail Row (0/300)
- Pistol Damage (0/300)
- Bathe in the Purple Pool at Steamy Stacks (0/1)
- Enter the Zero Point (0/1)
The zero point is in the middle of the map, high up in the air. If you take the battle bus, just jump over the anomaly.
- Destroy Crystal Trees (0/5)