In Spider-Man 2018 there are some optional side missions you can play. In this guide, we’ll show you all the side missions we know about, where you can find them, and how to complete them.
By playing these optional Spider-Man missions, you will receive many additional XP. If you play all available side missions and you complete your success, you will also receive another trophy:
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man
Complete all Side Missions
More Guides and News about Spider-Man you will find on our overview page.
All Side Missions - All Districts
Now follow a list of all Side Missions in Spider-Man 2018. This is just an overview, just click on the required quest and you will get (if any) on the individual guide.
Side Missions – Financial District
- The Network is Down - Complete all of the Network Towers to unlock
- Snipe Hunt - Unlocked after you talk to the CFO in the mercenary tent
Side Missions – Central Park
- Storming the Castle - Unlocked by Story
Side Missions – Midtown
- Spider-Man P.I. - Capture Shock to unlock
Side Missions – Harlem
- Spider-Men - Unlocks after you investigate the mask.
- Internet Famous - Unlocks after the helicopter scene (story)
- Tombstone: Whats He Building In There - Required: Tombstone: On The Move
- Tombstone: Lets Get Ready To Rumble - Required: Tombstone: Whats He Building In There
Side Missions – Chinatown
- Helping Howard - Unlocks after after sleeping on Aunt May’s couch (story)
Side Missions – Upper West Side
- Cats Cradle - Required: Black Cat Stakeouts
Side Missions – Greenwich
- Tombstone: On The Move - Unlocks after you save Fisk’s CEO from the Demon Gang
- College Buddies - Story, after you break into Oscorp
- Tick Tock - Required: College Buddies
- Over His Head
- A Matter Of Debate
- Home Team Advantage