Nioh 2 hides 150 Kodama collectibles. When you find all Kodama figures, the Kodama-Leader Trophy will be unlocked. The game is divided into 6 regions, in each region you can find 25 Kodamas.
Kodamas are a kind of collectibles items, they look like the little green men you see on a shrine. They often hide in wooden boxes, which you have to destroy.
We recommend that you collect all Kodamas in the first run through the missions, for a good reason: If you find all 5 Kodamas in a region, you will receive 1 additional elixir. Usually you start with 3 elixirs when you die, these become more and more as you find the Kodamas.
So you can increase the elixirs from 3 to 8, which makes meeting bosses a lot easier because you can heal yourself more often.
An overview of all Nioh 2 trophies and guides can be found here.
Nioh 2 Kodama Locations Guide
This guide is under construction! We will update this guide as soon as Nioh 2 is released!
- The Village of Cursed Blossoms: 7 Kodama Locations
- The Forest Veiled in Darkness: 2 Kodama Locations
- The Beast Born of Smoke and Flames: 7 Kodama Locations
- Dark Omens: 3 Kodama Locations
- The Viper’s Sanctum: 6 Kodama Locations
- The Hidden Monsters of Okehazama: 7 Kodama Locations
- The Mysterious One Night Castle: 7 Kodama Locations
- A Hot-blooded Howl: 5 Kodama Locations
- The Hollow Fortress: 6 Kodama Locations
- A Way Out: 7 Kodama Locations
- Corpses and Ice: 8 Kodama Locations
- Bird In A Cage: 7 Kodama Locations
- The Golden Nation: 3 Kodama Locations
- Pervading Waters: 9 Kodama Locations
- The Frenzied Blaze: 8 Kodama Locations
- The Sun Sets On Mount Tenno: 8 Kodama Locations
- Ruin Draws Near: 7 Kodama
- The Two Faces of Hospitality: 7 Kodama
- The High-spirited Demon: 6 Kodama
- Stray Cats: 5 Kodama
- The Mausoleum of Evil: 9 Kodama
- The Golden Castle: 8 Kodama
- Cherry Blossom Viewing in Daigo: 8 Kodama