Shadow of the Tomb Raider has some puzzles to solve. Most of them are automatically found throughout history. In this guide we explain how the young Lara can find the White Queen.
In the course of the story you will play the Young Lara Croft, she penetrates into a secret room in the estate to find “The White Queen“. Here you have to solve a puzzle.
- Go to the big globe, there are two wheels where you can turn.
- The right wheel sets her to 30 N
- The left one puts on 90 E
- Then climb up the ladder, run around and press the crank.
- Below, you must now push the two figures with the red shield so that they meet with the red lights.
- Do you have that you have to go back to the ball, just turn on one of the wheels to turn off the light.
- The cage for the white queen is open, now push it between the two other figures.
Are you looking for more solutions or trophies tutorials on the new Lara adventure? Check it out in our Tomb Raider Walkthrough.