Panache Digital Games developers released a new update for Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey today. Below you will find the complete patch notes for this update on April 21.
The Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey Update 1.01 is now available for download on PS4, Xbox One and PC. This update adds support for controller vibration, among other things, and there are some bug fixes.
Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey Patch Notes 1.01
- Controller vibration support: gameplay actions will now be accompanied by a vibration.
- New visual feedback on timing based gameplays like combats and miscellaneous actions.
- New RPG nodes to automate some clan life tasks, especially mating and bonding.
- Simplified evolution requirements.
- You no longer need to pass a generation to evolve. The only requirement now is to have an evolution mission available to evolve.
End game update
- After final evolution
- All feats and fulfillment are revealed
- Each completed or unused feats are displayed as done
- Each completed or unused fulfillment during the last attempt are displayed as completed
- Fishing and pokable holes now require proper timing for success
- New mud item to discover
- Branch and thorn bush walls can now be deconstructed
- Precious stones have new properties for you to discover
- Failing a groom can make you lose bonding points
- Clan members will help reduce dopamine consumption in fear zones
- Clan members can take and add items in stashes
- Clan members can pickup items that are on the ground
- Clan members react to player‚Äôs discoveries
- Additional items added under liftable rocks
- Bleeding clan members are now highlighted in the clan HUD
- Balancing of the fear/dopamine values
- Pierced coconuts will no longer auto drop after having drunk their water
- Outsiders will move around from time to time
- Additional character animations make the clan feel more alive
- Fixed moon phase desync in time HUD
- Fixed an issue where elder females could be pregnant after a generation change
- Fixed some collision issues in world geometry that could lead to out of map
- Fixed a bug where chopper stashes didn‚Äôt appear in intelligence
- Fixed erroneous character positioning during some combat sequences
- Fixed a bug where carried babies could be invisible
- Improved game stability