Nintendo released a new update for Animal Crossing: New Horizons today. We have the full patch notes for this update on July 3.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons Update 1.3.0 is now ready for download for Nintendo Switch. The first Summer Update adds swimming and diving, sea creatures to collect, and adds Pascal the otter as a new character to meet.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons Patch Notes 1.3.0
- General Updates
- Players can now wear a wet suit and go diving in the ocean.
- Players can now catch sea creatures while diving, which they can then donate to the museum.
- Players can now encounter new visiting characters somewhere on the island.
- Nook Miles can now be traded for new items.
- New seasonal items have been added to the Nook Shopping catalog, available for limited time only.
- Fixed the following issues:
- The names of several fish have been fixed in Korean and Simplified Chinese.
- Addressed issues to further ensure an enjoyable gaming experience.