Today, Apex Legends developers released a new hotfix update. We have the full patch notes for this Apex update on June 30, 2020.
The Apex Legends Update 1.41 can now be downloaded for all platforms. You need to download and install a total of around 180 MB, depending on the platform. This little update only fixes bugs.
Apex Update 1.41 Patch Notes
- Removed Mobile Respawn Beacon out of the bunker area in Kings Canyon.
- Fixed an issue with Legends being able to still shoot after being downed.
- Fixed an issue where taking damage was interrupting revives.
- Fixed an issue “The Marble Goddess” skin not having the correct hitbox.
- Fixed an issue with wraith being able to get a speed boost by using her tactical, then her ult, then canceling her ult.
- Fixed an issue where if death protection wears off during a revive, it cancels the revive.
- Octane will no longer be able to use stim while healing.
- Fixed an issue with passive regen being delayed after the use of stim.
- Fixed issues with being pulled out of ADS, weapon firing stopping when stim ends/landing from a jump pad.