A few minutes ago Respawn released a new hotfix update for Apex Legends. We have the full patch notes for this update on May 11th, 2021.
The Apex Update 1.68 can now be downloaded and installed for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. On the PS4, the download size is 630MB depending on the platform.
Apex Legends Patch Notes 1.68
- Fixed an error that was preventing players from logging in (“Array index 1 is out of rangee”)
- Arenas matches will now end if there are no players left in the enemy team
- Arenas should now track “time survived” more consistently
- Arenas should no longer display the “Apex Legends” screen transition with incorrect textures sometimes
- Fixed low detail player models in the lobby. Goodbye derby Gob Legends, you will be missed.
- Valkyre’s passive no longer highlights players that are not alive and/or in spectator mode
- Bloodhound will no longer be able to see tracking markers for Valkyrie while she’s using her jet pack This Is a temporary measure done to improve stability —we’ll look to restore this in a future patch
- Addressed an error with the Stats page which was triggered by switching back and forth between Arenas stets and Battle Royale slats
- Valkyrie bundle promo image now properly directs players to the in-game store
- General stability improvements