Respawn Entertainment today released a new hotfix update for Apex Legends. Below are the full patch notes for this April 19 update.
The Apex Update 1.70 can now be downloaded and installed for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. On the PS4, the download size is 506MB depending on the platform.
Apex Legends Patch Notes 1.70
- Switch fixes:
- Fixed an issue with Switch users being kicked from the game due to system clock manipulation. Sorry Animal Crossing time travelers! Go get your bells.
- Added a missing confirmation message after purchasing the Bloodhound x Lifeline edition
- Valkyrie adjustment:
- Hovering while using Valk’s tactical now consumes the same amount of fuel compared to hovering while not using her tactical. This is a balance change meant to address Valkyrie players staying out of the fight for extended periods of time in late-game circles.
- Fixed the “Wins X rounds in Arenas” Challenges not tracking wins correctly
- Fixed a flickering issue caused by Legends with light effects in the lobby.
- Miscellaneous stability fixes