Today there are a few adjustments for Apex Legends before Season 11 starts. You can find out what the update fixes below.
The Apex Legends Update 1.82 is now available for download, for all platforms. The file size is around 700MB, there may be differences depending on the platform.
It fixes a few bugs and makes a few adjustments, that’s it for today. Apex Legends Season 11 “Escape” will be released on November 2nd, there will be a new map, new weapons and the legend Ash is coming!
Apex Update 1.82 Patch Notes
- We’ve resolved an issue that caused players to be randomly unreadied while matchmaking in Ranked
- Fixed a couple issues that were causing animated banner poses to cause hangs or crashes
- Improved protection against DoS attacks
- Fixed audio and rendering issues with respawn ships
- Fixed an issue with using Crypto’s drone in the Map Room
- Fixed issue with Pathfinder having a constant 30s grapple cooldown regardless of distance in Arenas
- Pathfinder Beacons Scanned tracker now updates correctly
- Fixed melee and spin-up exploits related to mobile Sheila
- The raven in Bloodhound’s Niflheim Hundr skin will now correctly show as white in the lobby
- Stability fixes and memory optimizations
Source: Respawn – Twitter