Ark Survival Evolved update version 1.91 has been released for the PS4 and Xbox One. Below you will find the complete patch notes.
The Ark Survival Evolved servers have been updated to 534.16 PS4 and 785.11 Xbox One.
Ark Survival Evolved Patch 1.91 – Changelog
Current Version: 534.16
- Fixed double door pickup after pickup timer has expired
- Disabled structure pickup when inventory is full
- Fixed bug preventing Triangle Roofs from being placed on Large Walls
- Increased health of Fence Supports
- Added Homestead Tek engrams to the boss dinos on Scorched, Aberration, and Extinction
- Set Yutyrannus eggs to be usable with Extraordinary kibble recipes
- Fixed imprint requests on Scorched Earth
- Fixed imprint requests on Aberration
- Icon alterations
- Dedicated Storage
- Fixed potential crash
- Disabled Withdraw Stack if your inventory is full
- Now drops full inventory in all scenarios
- Removed mention of fridge, as storage does not function as such
- Fixed issues with forge crafting.
- Fixed issue with crafting new kibble.
- Fixed issue with beeswax production in beehives.
- Fixed crafting issues with hazard suit.
- Fixed misc issues with coal harvesting
- Now take damage equivalent to flyers
- Fixed Managarmr’s forward dashing when walking off edges
- Reduced speed gain per level
- Oviraptors are now allowed in via Obelisk transfer
- Added Hesperonis spawns to the Desert and Snow biomes
- Fixed a water volume in the Desert biome that was not set to trigger on collision
- Adjusted Desert water spawner values to have more fish
- Speculative fix for infinite trike ram
- Boot armor now matches other pieces
- Added more Tek engrams to various bosses
- Re-disabled C4 placement
- Disabled High Wall placement
- Fixed exploit related to Enforcer
- Fixed exploit related to Basilisks
- Fixed exploit related to Fence Supports
- Fixed exploit related to Tuso
- Fixed exploit related to platform limits
- Fixed crash related to mounts and walls
- Fixed crash related to Managarmrs
- Improved server performance when turning on and off electrical/water networks in certain circumstances
- Fixed Disconnect related to Flex Pipes
- Fixed Explorer Note menu display bug