ARK Survival Evolved has received another update today, but Update 297.35 only affects the PC version, the consoles have not received a comparable update.
With today’s update minor adjustments and bug fixes are made.
ARK Survival Evolved Patch Notes 297.35
- Multiple map fixes on Valguero and small fixes on other maps
- Increased the temperature at which deinonychus incubate
- Fixed case where AI lands upside down when dismounting while on a wall
- Fixed several cases of Deinonychus rotating backwards when jumping up walls while latched
- Fixed exploit with Deinonychus
- Improved ledge detection when jumping up walls
- Deinonychus bleed now works on boss dinos
- Improved Deinonychus FPV
- Improved wall jumping in laggy scenarios