The smartphone version of Ark Survival Evolved has received a new update today, Patch 2.0.08 is ready for download, for iOS and Android.
Apart from a few bug fixes and optimizations, there are no serious new content or the like.. Below you will find the complete patch notes.
Ark Survival Evolved: Mobile Patch Notes 2.0.08
- Angler Fish now harvests silica pearl
- Arthropluera melee now damages stone, metal & TEK.
- Added torpor feedback to Spyglass
- Added manual save button to Single Player
- Increased TEK Generator radius
- New colors for Allies/Tribe member chat
- Increased no-build radius around Obelisks
- Fix Sarco being picked up in PvE
- Fixed errant flying creatures with God Console
- Reduced Eery Element cost on TEK building structures