Ark Survival Evolved developers released a new update today. We have the full patch notes for this Ocotber 24 update.
The Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.39 is now available for download for PS4, Xbox One and PC. On the PS4 you have to download 8 GB, the size of the download can vary depending on the platform.
- Current Version PS4: v551.9
- Current Version Xbox One: 801.16
- Current Version PC: 315.2
Ark Survival Evolved Patch Notes 2.39
- Fear Evolved 4 is now available until November 6th! Enable with -ActiveEvent=FearEvolved
- C4 will no longer float when attached to dinos that have been cryo’d
- Players can demolish structures quickly in GCM by using Q on keyboard or RightBumper+X on Gamepad/R1 + Square.
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to ride dinos whilst being grappled.
- Fixed multiple level-design related bugs such as holes, floating foliage, incorrect volumes, etc.
- Fixed multiple mesh exploits
- Fixed a shooting exploit with TEK Tapejara
- Added the TEK Trike to the core game so it can now be transferred
- Added the Master Controller flag to VR Boss
- Fixed a server crash