Ark Survival Evolved developers (Studio Wildcard) released a new update today. We have the full patch notes for this November 25 update.
The Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.42 is now available for download for PS4, Xbox One and PC. On the PS4 you have to download 5,7 GB, the size of the download can vary depending on the platform.
- Current Version PS4: 553.2
- Current Version Xbox One: 804.3
- Current Version PC: 318.9
Ark Survival Evolved Patch Notes 2.42
- Turkey Trial is now live until December 8th! Launch your server with -ActiveEvent=Turkeytrial to enjoy the festivities!
- Fixed a bug where Tamed Megalodons were accidentally applying the Gashed debuff, causing a slow and a bleed, rather than the Gnashed debuff which would only cause a bleed. Additionally, Wild Megalodons will no longer apply the bleed effect (Gnashed) to their targets.
- Fixed a bug where the Mammoth Damage Debuff (Trumpet) was not working on wild or tamed dinos
- Fixed multiple level-design related bugs such as holes, floating foliage, incorrect volumes, etc. This includes the floating water volumes around the Crystal Isles floating islands which would cause players to dismount in midair.
- Fixed a bug which caused the Taming HUD to clear itself after a server restart or relog
- Fixed a bug which caused the Rock Drake to stop gliding
- Fixed a bug which allowed players to place ocean platforms inside other player structures
- Fixed a bug where HLNA was not correctly colorizable
- Fixed a bug which caused some foliage on Aberration to be missing collision
- Fixed a bug which prevented Arthropleuras, Spiders, and Onyc that were in Cryopods from being deployed
- Fixed a bug which caused Wild Stegos to have colour plating in Single Player
- Fixed a bug which caused Mantis that was grown from the baby stage to be larger than tamed ones
- Fixed a bug which made the Chibi Bone Rex smaller than intended
- Fixed a bug with the Hockey Mask which would cause it to stall players upon selection
- Fixed a bug which made it so that the Shoulder Cannon icon was not colourised
- Fixed an exploit which prevented turrets from shooting at you
- Fixed an exploit that allowed Cannons and Turrets to be healed using the tent