Ark Survival Evolved developers released a new update today. We have the full patch notes for this January 15 update.
The Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.46 is now available for download for PS4, Xbox One and PC. On the PS4 you have to download 8.9 GB, the size of the download can vary depending on the platform. Today’s patch adds some new features and fixes bugs.
- Current Version PS4: v556.3
- Current Version Xbox One: 807.3
- Current Version PC: 321.1
Ark Survival Evolved Patch Notes 2.46
- Added Explorer Notes 11-15 for Genesis Chronicles
- Added TEK Chest V2 for Genesis Chronicles
- Added additional mesh biting detection
- Fixed multiple mesh methods
- Managarmr can no longer dash when C4 is attached (Similarly to how the Pteranodon cannot roll)
- Fixed multiple level-design related bugs such as holes, floating foliage, incorrect volumes, etc.
- Fixed a bug where the TEK Turret did not respect Tribe Ranks
- Fixed a crash with the Taming HUD
- Fixed an exploit that allowed beehives to be duped
- Deinonychus riders are now correctly dismounted when flashed by a Plant Species Z Fruit
Additionally for PC
- Carno Visual Changes (Texture/Material Update)
- New Single Player/Host Setting: Enable Level Up for Flyer Movement Speed (You can enable the setting on Unofficials by doing the following: adding bAllowFlyerSpeedLeveling=True to the game.ini or -AllowFlyerSpeedLeveling to the commandline)