Ark Survival Evolved developers released the Genesis Part 2 update today. Below are all the details about this patch on June 3rd.
The Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.57 is now available for download for PS4, Xbox One and PC. On the PS4 you have to download 40GB, the size of the download can vary depending on the platform.
- Current Version PS4: 689.4
- Current Version Xbox One: 928.4
- Current Version PC: 329.3
Ark Survival Evolved Patch Notes 2.57
- Genesis Part 2 is now available!
- Added a “Reset Cinematics & Cosmetic Items” button to settings to enable a one-time playing of cinematics/receiving your cosmetics again.
- Copy Dino Settings to nearby Dinos adding to Multi Use wheel on Creatures
- Multiple Ferox bug fixes in various game modes (dedicated, non-dedicated, and single player)
- Fixed an exploit with MEKs
- Fixed an exploit with Managarmr
- Ferox will now display stats for both of its forms
- Enforcer can now climb walls by holding down A (similar to Bloodstalker)
- Cryofridge is now paintable
- Player Taxidermies now support hairstyles
- TEK Helmet multiuse wheel has been moved on keyboard to R
- Training Dummy updated to support equipping armour so more precise DPS can be identified
- Multiple holes, meshes, volume, floating folliage fixes across all platforms.
- New player whistle “All Passive Flee”