The Ark Summer Bash Event will end! Studio Wildcard has released a new update for Ark Survival Evolved, you can find all Details below!
The brand new Ark Update 2.63 is available now. You can download and install the patch. On PS4 the file size is around 6.4GB. With today’s patch, the Summer Bash event will end. There are also numerous bug fixes.
Ark Survival Evolved Patch Notes 2.63
- End of Summer Bash
- Fixed some cases where certain Explorer Notes would not play when accessed via the Explorer Note UI
- Fixed a bug where HLNA crafting Explorer Notes would not unlock when using different characters on the same account
- Fixed HLNA opacity settings not affecting her movement SFX
- Fixed a bug where you couldn’t craft TEK Replicator on Genesis Part 1
- Fixed a bug where some items with overlays would cause serious visual issues in split screen
- Fixed some level design related bugs such as holes, floating foliage, incorrect volumes, incorrect damage multipliers.
- Fixed a bug causing visual artifacts in water
- Fixed & protected against multiple exploits
- Fixed & protected against multiple server and client crashes
- Fixed some server stalls
- 6x Structure Damage has been removed from vents on Genesis Part 2
- Exintction Explorer Note #21 has been moved so it is no longer in the mesh
- Prevented being able to build through Mission Dispatchers on Genesis Part 2
- Significantly reduced the delay when transferring items between inventories or dropping items on the ground (a side effect of a crash and stall related fix from the previous patch)
- Made some tweaks to the Starwing Strike race so it can no longer be completed without moving the Astrodelphis.
We have taken the patch notes from the official ARK website.