Studio Wildcard today released a new update for Ark Survival Evolved. We’ll show you all the details about this update on October 8th.
The Ark Survival Evolved Update was only released for the PC version so far. At the moment we cannot say whether a comparable patch will follow for the PS4 and Xbox One consoles.
Ark Patch Notes October 8
PC: Client v314.3 – Server: v314.3
- Crystal Isle map optimizations
- Fixed multiple level-design related bugs such as holes, floating foliage, incorrect volumes, etc.
- Networking optimizations and security improvements
- Pacifier (Imprint) Icon only displays above baby dinos when imprinting is NOT at 100%, and will pulse when a baby is ready to be cuddled
- Additional mesh detection improvements
- Fixed a bug with Tropeo that allowed it to attack ORP structures and dinos