The Ark Summer Bash Event is here! Studio Wildcard has released the appropriate update for Ark Survival Evolved, you can find all Details below!
What does the Summer Bash Event bring us? First you have to download and install the Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.62. The file size is around 6Gb, depending on the platform.
With the new event, which runs until July 14th, there are new rewards, emotes, skins and more!
Ark Survival Evolved Patch Notes 2.62
- Summer Bash is now live! For more details: https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/articles.html/community-crunch-273-summer-bash-evo-event-and-more-r1781/
- Re-added missing cosmetic items from a previous event
- Fixed and protected against multiple exploits
- Fixed multiple crashes and exploits
- Fixed a bug where turrets wouldn’t shoot unclaimed creatures
- TEK Pistol has reduced damage when used against boss monsters
- Velonasaur spawns have been updated on GEN2 to use the R-Velonasaur
- Mission Net Ammo no longer works on non-mission creatures
- Fixed a bug which prevented players from being able to place C4 properly
- Fixed a lot of level design related bugs such as holes, floating foliage, incorrect volumes.
- Fixed some SFX bugs with the Stryder
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to remove cosmetics from the Shadowmane
- Maewings now have a toggle visible trough area
- Reduced Equus gestation time
- Fixed a bug where players could speed up the taming process by using a Stego’s impale mechanic
Source: survive the ark