Yesterday Larian Studios released the RPG Baldur’s Gate 3, and the first hotfix patch is coming today. We’ll show you what the first bug fixes bring.
Baldur’s Gate 3 Update# 1 is now available for download on Steam. The update fixes a few bugs, there is nothing more to say.
Baldur’s Gate III is in the Early Access phase, the release was on October 6th. The game can be played on Google Stadia, Steam (PC) and Mac.
Baldur’s Gate III Hotfix #1 (BG3 EA 18.104.22.16831)
- Fixed a crash related to using rush-type actions
- Fixed a crash related to the target camera
- Fixed a crash in character creation
- Fixed a crash during dialogs
- Fixed overlapping items inside the inventory views
- Fixed “Pickup” and “Pickup And Add To Wares” inside containers
- Fixed a player assignment issue when someone would leave from a full multiplayer party. The leftover character can now be assigned correctly.
- Fixed an issue with summons showing up as regular companions
- Fixed an issue where players could not ready up when other players joined the lobby
- Fixed being able to move immovable objects