A new patch for Baldur’s Gate 3 has arrived today. Larian Studios is fixing some bugs in the game and we have the full list of changes for you.
The new Baldur’s Gate 3 update ( Build 7072215) is now available and can be downloaded from the Steam Launcher. It fixes some crashing issues, that’s really good!
Baldur’s Gate 3 Steam Patch Notes on July 22
- Fixed a rare crash related to loading save games during multiplayer.
- Fixed a rare crash when loading a save game made during combat with the Gnolls.
- Fixed a crash when speaking to a certain Mossy Myconid.
- Fixed a crash related to files containing partial UTF8 characters.
- Fixed a crash related to tooltips.
- Fixed a crash related to saving when someone is casting a spell.
- Fixed an issue with attacks against beasts and monsters not being treated as a crime.
- Fixed an issue with disappearing UI when long resting in multiplayer.
- Fixed an issue with Shadowheart’s Artefact not appearing in a certain cinematic.
- Fixed an issue with several goblins that could not be spoken to.
- Fixed being unable to pin tooltips for containers.
- Fixed an overlap in SFX on the Active Roll UI.
- Fixed the incorrect unsummon animation playing.
- Fixed flickering black materials in the Whispering Depths.
- Fixed the player avatar being able to move before they finish getting up in Tutorial.
- Fixed a rare issue causing giant tooltips to appear.