The 13th hotfix for Baldur’s Gate 3 was released today. Larian Studios bring some bug fixes and we’ll show you all the details.
The new Baldur’s Gate 3 update (Build 7144363) is now available and can be downloaded from the Steam Launcher. So there are only bug fixes, no new content or events!
Baldur’s Gate 3 Steam Patch Notes on August 5
- Fixed a threading crash related to physics when loading a level.
- Fixed a crash on loading a game where you’ve committed an egregious amount of crimes.
- Fixed a crash related to textures when loading a level.
- Fixed a crash when approaching the Owlbear Cave.
- Fixed broken NPC behavior when saving while NPCs are reacting to your Wild Shape.
- Fixed pickpocketing not showing the correct items available for “borrowing”.
- Fixed multiple clicks on the same target opening multiple pickpocket windows.
- Fixed certain NPCs rising from the dead after specific dialogs.
- Fixed fur on bear models.