Today Larian Studios released a new hotfix Update for Baldur’s Gate 3. Below we show you all the bug fixes and improvements.
The Baldur’s Gate 3 Hotfix 8 is now available for download. We do not know the size of the download at the moment. This hotfix fixed some of the most common crash issues, some dialog trigger points getting stuck, and an issue where inventory would be empty after a group member was pickpocketed.
Baldur’s Gate III Update (6331336)
- Fixed certain dialogue trigger checkpoints not working or getting stuck. This was related to being in Wild Shape while triggering dialogues.
- Fixed a possible crash when saving.
- Fixed a crash related to a VRAM leak.
- Fixed a crash related to PhysX materials.
- Fixed a crash when viewing tooltips by hovering over combatants while someone joins or leaves the game.
- Fixed a rare crash when entering character creation.
- Fixed a rare crash when an object falls into a chasm.
- Fixed a crash related to incorrect or corrupted game files.
- Fixed a crash related to closing containers if too many were opened by pressing escape quickly.
- Fixed empty inventory after pickpocketing a party member.