Electronic Arts and DICE will release a new Battlefield 5 update today. With the update so Battlefield 5 Patch 1.10, Lightning Strike Update 4 appears.
The download size of the new Battlefield 5 Update 1.10 is about 784 MB on the PC, 440 MB on the PS4 and 1.749 GB on the Xbox One.
With patch 1.10, the balancing of shotguns is adjusted, they now do more damage. In addition, players under DirectX 11 can no longer use DLSS.
Battlefield 5 Patch Notes 1.10 – Lightning Strike Update 4
- Inconsistency fixed between the length of the visual effect of the Churchill Crocodiletank’s flamethrower when viewing it in third person versus first person.
Weapons, Gadgets, and Specializations
- M1907 SF Recoil Buffer Specialization fixed.
- Fixed an issue where the ZK-383 and Selbstlader 1916 had wrong zoom level with some sights.
Tweaked shotgun balance:
- Increased damage drop-off start distance for buckshot and slug ammo by 1 m.
- 12g Automatic and M1897: Increased buckshot maximum pellet damage from 5 to 7.2.
- M30 Drilling: Increased buckshot maximum pellet damage from 5 to 6.3.
Maps and Modes
- Practice Range: Issues regarding “Redeploy” or “Restart Practice Range” function bugs have been resolved.
- Combined Arms: Correct number of soldiers required to advance the objective are now spawned on Hot Pursuit.
- War Stories: Fixed an issue where players would run into a freeze on The Last Tiger during the section Reach German Forward Base.
• Controller vibration function fixed for some maps on Grand Operations.
- The flickering issue, which sometimes occurred on the squad redeploy screen has been fixed.
- All subtitles in the Combined Arms intro are now triggering correctly.
- From level 49 to 50 now properly shows the correct level on the End of Round screen.
- Additional fixes for the End of Round Company Coin counter.
• Multiple crash fixes and stability improvements.
- Crashed fixed where players changed the resolution multiple times in a row while DLSS is enabled.
- Due to stability issues, DLSS has been disabled when using DX11.
Xbox One & PS4 Improvements
• Issue fixed where shotguns dealt less damage than intended.
PS4 Specific Improvements
• If the network cable happens to be removed from the console during the map loading screen, you will once again be able to connect to EA Online without having to restart the game.