Battlefield V Update Version 1.17 is now available for PS4, Xbox One and PC. This is for Tides of War, Chapter 3, Trial by Fire Update 5. We have the full PatchNotes for this update.
This is a pretty small update to Battlefield 5, more like a hotfix. It targets a small set of fixes that did not make it to the final big update of the game in time.
Battlefield 5 Update 1.17 – Patch Notes
Weapons, Gadgets, and Specializations
- Fixed an issue with a Boys AT Rifle Specialization which would cause it to do an incorrect amount of damage.
- Fixed an issue which made it impossible to reset Specializations.
- Players should now properly get the assignments tied to weapon progression. Previously, players could run into issues where they were not awarded properly.
- Firestorm – Players that leave the server will now drop their inventory on the ground.
Maps & Modes
- Firestorm – Fixed an exploit that would let players land on the map earlier than other players.
- Firestorm – Increased the draw distance of other players’ parachutes, making it easier to see where they’re heading from longer distances.
- Improved stability of Spectator mode.