DICE has released a new server-side update for “Battlefield 5” which has included some stability improvements. Furthermore, the patch is to ensure that the number of players in the team at the start of a game should no longer be extremely unbalanced.
The people in charge have recently announced that they will release a major update on December 4, 2018. This one will bring the “Tides of War” event to the start and the training mode in the game. “Tides of War” is a developing journey with a new narrative that includes many free content.
Patch Notes – Server Update 11-26-2018
- Fixed an issue where weapons would stay locked even though the rank requirement had been achieved.
- Fixed an issue which could result in players getting disconnected when attempting to join a server.
- Daily assignments that have been completed previously can now be completed again if the player would get it again on a separate day.
- Improvements to the team balance at the start of rounds. Teams should no longer have a larger uneven number of players.
- Several stability improvements for the server.
Source: Battlefield 5