Beat Games has released a new hotfix update for Beat Saber. Below are the full patch notes for this October 19 update.
The Beat Saber Update 1.12.2 is now available for all platforms. This update includes some bug fixes, that’s all.
Beat SaberPatch Notes 1.12.2
- Fixed an issue with room settings which caused notes to rotate incorrectly and walls to incorrectly collide with the player.
- Set max speed in Practice mode back to 200%.
- Fixed an issue with the rotation settings for the right saber.
- Fixed some text issues in Campaign screen.
- Fixed some rare issues in the Multiplayer lobby related to the UI disappearing and the Ready button not responding.