Pearl Abyss released a new Update for Black Desert Online today. Below are the full changelog for this patch on May 12.
Black Desert Update 1.69 is now available for PS4 and Xbox One. Today’s patch adds new events, new content, bug fixes and changes.
Black Desert Online Patch Notes May 12
Since the list of adjustments and contents is extremely long, we are only showing you an excerpt from the nPatch Notes. The source with the full content can be found below.
● Emergency Escape can now be equipped to the Ring Menu.
● The tooltip that is displayed when hovering over a node in the ‘Node War Information’ tab of the world map has been modified from the version which appears in the ‘General Information’ tab.
● The descriptions of the Fairy Skill Change probability has been modified.
● Added text to display that the 1st family name change is free for New Adventurers who haven’t yet changed their family name and are attempting to purchase a name change coupon from the Pearl Shop.
● Added text to mount skill change description in Stables explaining that Courser skills cannot be changed once a horse becomes a courser.
● The color of the mount icon will now change depending on if the character has an available Horse Flute.
● Fixed an issue where in the Guild Window, the ‘Deposit’ button would show when selecting other Guild Members.
● Fixed an issue where the Guild History did not update when your device was set to summer time.
● Fixed an issue where clans could not be elevated to a Guild if the clan was created in a different village or city.
● In the store listing of the Pearl Shop, all items will now display the period that the items will be available for purchase.
● Changed the icon for Tungrad Necklace shown in the Yona’s Fragment entry in the Crafting Notes.
●Fixed an issue where the Sorceress’s Bern Armor would display abnormally in certain situations.
● Fixed an issue where occasionally the Shining Medal of Honor would not be distributed after Node Wars.
● Modified some areas of the World Map to look less awkward.
● Improved auto pathing through certain areas of the sea.
● Some costumes and backgrounds have been modified to make them look more natural.
●Some phrases have been modified to make it easier to understand, and typos have been corrected.
● Fixed an issue where the Khaki outfit would display incorrectly on certain classes.
● Fixed an issue where the Lahn Awakening standby animation wasn’t displayed correctly.
● Fixed an issue where in certain circumstances, the annexes of a Node War/Conquest War base would not be removed has been fixed.
● The name of the [Sorceress] Nude Basic underwear has been changed to [Sorceress] Nude Deep Black Underwear.
● Lahn and Mystic’s ‘Lahr Arcien A (No Stocking)’ underwear has been renamed to [Lahn], [Mystic] Lahr Arcien (No Stocking).