Treyarch has released a new update to “Call of Duty Black Ops 4“. The update is not Black Ops 4 Patch 1.11, it’s just a server update.
The update brings changes to Armor and zombies in Blackout, as well as fixes for the Paladin Valkyrie Mastercraft and the “The Numbers” environment in MP, exploits in zombies, and more.
When Patch 1.11 Appears to Black Ops 4 is currently unknown. We have the official patch notes for the update on December 21, 2018.
Black Ops 4 Dec 21 Patch Notes
- Removed Level 3 Armor from Zombies Stashes in Blackout
- Zombies mysteriously missing in Blackout…
- Fix for optics on the Paladin Valkyrie Mastercraft
- Additional crash fixes for Zero’s Ice Pick
- Map exploit fixes for Morocco in MP and Dead of the Night in Zombies
- Fix for “The Numbers” outfits not showing up in MP (PS4)
- Slay Bell and camo fixes (PC)
- Blackout Stash looting fixes incoming
- Removed Level 3 Armor from Zombies Stashes (AKA Mystery Boxes).
- Addressed some previous issues with looting Stashes; additional fixes incoming later today.
- Zombies in Blackout have mysteriously vanished…
- Addressed an issue with the Paladin weapon model when using the Sniper Scope.
- Addressed an issue with optics on the Paladin Valkyrie Mastercraft.
- Addressed an issue that prevented “The Numbers” outfits from being used in MP (PS4).
- Fixed additional crashes related to Zero’s Ice Pick.
- Closed an exploit where players could grapple on top of a rooftop in the southern corner of the map.
- Closed an exploit that allowed players to use Mule Kick to equip multiple Wonder Weapons.
- Dead of the Night
- Closed an exploit that caused the Stake Knife to deal too much damage.
- Closed an exploit in the Music Room that allowed players to avoid damage.
In addition to the updates above, we’ve also made the following updates to PC:
- Addressed an issue where the Slay Bell melee weapon’s lights could be seen through walls.
- Addressed an issue where the player could not properly unequip a camo.