After Black Ops 4 Patch 1.11 was released for the Playstation 4 and the Xbox One, the update is now also available for the PC.
The Black Ops 4 Patch Notes 1.11 are almost identical to the already released versions of the console, you can find them here.
Treyarch also announces the PC player has received additional changes in Blackout and Multiplayer modes. The details of the PC Specific Changes can be found below.
PC Changelog Patch 1.11
- Added a new Gameplay option to allow using “Repair Armor” as a toggle instead of a hold.
- Added Gamepad option that allows tweaking Reload behavior in Blackout.
- Resolved an issue where the weapon slot could change between Primary and Secondary when picking up attachments.
- Improved prompt visibility on Zero’s Ice Pick.
- Resolved an issue where the player could not use “Change Class” shortcuts while the Change Class panel was opened.
- Added “Change Class” keybind shortcuts for slots 7 to 12.
- Added “Steady Aim (Toggle)” keybind.
- “Center View” keybind will no longer instantly snap the camera to center position.
- Resolved an issue where the player could not swim up with the “Jump Button Also Mantles” option set to “Off”.