Black Ops 4 Patch 1.16 is ready to download, on the Playstation 4, the update has a size of about 11 GB.
From now on the second DLC “Ancient Evil” is available, with BO4 Patch 1.16 all necessary data are transferred. In keeping with the new update, 10 new trophies (achievements) have been released, which you can look up here.
The DLC Ancient Evil must be downloaded separately in the PSN Shop, the download includes an additional 3.8 GB!
Note: The extension appears first for the Playstation 4! PC and Xbox One players have to wait a few days!
Call of Duty Black Ops 4 – Update Version 1.16 Patch Notes
- Weapon tuning pass in Multiplayer, Blackout, and Zombies.
- Reactive Camos now available on all guns (Gold camo no longer required).
- Reduced potential max amount of flinch while not aiming down sights.
- Fixes and improvements for Theater, Paintshop, and IU issues.
- Stability and bug fixes in Multiplayer, World League Hub, and Zombies.
- Free Weapon Crate with guaranteed MKII Signature Weapon now available in the Black Market (PS4).
- Barebones game modes now live in Core and Hardcore in Multiplayer (PS4).
- Ricochet Friendly Fire rules added to all Hardcore modes.
- XP rewards increased for several medal events.
- Increased score for collecting an enemy dog tag in Kill Confirmed to 100.
- Gameplay improvements for various Specialists, Care Package, and Tactical Mask.
- “Ancient Evil” now live for Black Ops Pass holders (PS4).
- New Perk available: Zombshell (PS4).
- New Elixirs available: Suit Up, Dividend Yield, Talkin’ Bout Regeneration, Bullet Boost, and Quacknarok (PS4).
- New Talismans available: Glowing Phylactery and Battered Dragon Scale (PS4).
- Sparrow and EMP Disruptor added.
- Escalating Collapse damage added to counter out-healing others in the final circle.
- Added co-pilot support for the Little Bird and the Cargo Truck.
- Reduced glare in the Blackout map when looking toward the sun.
- Home Wrecker melee weapon now available in Contraband Stashes (PS4).
- World League Hub
- Added ranks 21-30.
- Ricochet Friendly Fire rules added for all League Play matches.
- UI and Create-a-Class improvements.