Treyarch has extended the beta for Black Ops Cold War! In addition to this announcement, a new update for the beta has also been released!
The Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War beta has been extended by one day. You can now test the game until October 20th, so until 10 a.m. PT.
In addition to the news about the extended beta, a new update was also released. The new server update increases the maximum level you can reach in the beta. You can now play up to level 40, from this level new weapons will also be unlocked. Find out all the details in the patch notes below.
BOCW Beta Update Patch Notes on October 18
LEVEL CAP INCREASE
All players now have access to the following by reaching level 40:
- RPD light machine gun
- RPG-7 launcher
- Magnum pistol + more
- Air Patrol
- Chopper Gunner
- Perk Greed
- FIELD UPGRADE
- Fireteam: Dirty Bomb
- Reduced the chances that players will join a match already in progress.
- Reduced the spawn frequency of the Hind.
- Reduced the drop rates of War Machine and Attack Helicopter Scorestreaks.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when players joined a Fireteam: Dirty Bomb match and were assigned an invalid team.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in Fireteam: Dirty Bomb if a player disconnected while depositing Uranium.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when killing other players while in a vehicle that was just destroyed.
- Fixed an issue where the Gunsmith button could be missing after selecting a new weapon.
- Prevented the player’s name from being displayed in the Barracks menu if Real ID was enabled in Battle.net.