Treyarch has released a new patch for Black Ops Cold War & Warzone. You can find out why this unscheduled patch arrived below.
The Black Ops Cold War Update 1.25 (PS5 Version 1.024) is now available for download, for all platforms. The file size is around 4GB, depending on the platform.
The update is just the preload at the moment, you can install it later.
BOCW Update 1.25 Patch Notes / 1.024
- The Playlist originally planned for October 21st is now live!
Ghosts of Verdansk, a Limited-Time Mode
A minor change has been made to the Ghosts of Verdansk mode:
- Fear reduction while standing on Sacred Ground has been increased
In addition, here is a recap of the changes that were released earlier this week:
- Ghosts can now drop ammo when killed
- Souls will be removed when too far out in the gas
- Passive Fear gain has been reduced
- Fear generated by taking damage has been reduced
- Increased Fear reduction when killing Ghosts and humans
- Iron Trials ‘84 game mode has been re-enabled for Private Matches
- This includes versions for all Squad sizes (Solos, Duos, Trios, Quads)
- All versions of this mode are currently limited to 132 Players
- Fixed additional collision issues with various elements in Verdansk allowing Players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue preventing matches from starting in Iron Trials ‘84.
- Fixed an issue preventing matches from starting in Scopes and Scatterguns.
Source: Raven Software