Yesterday Treyarch released a new server update for Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War. We’ll show you what has changed with the patch from November 23rd.
The Black Ops Cold War update is just a server patch, you don’t have to download an update. It is not yet known whether we will have to download a patch today, November 24th (Update 1.07 / 1.007.000). But it may be through as there will be some new content.
With yesterday’s patch there were some adjustments and bug fixes, here are the patch notes.
BOCW Patch Notes
- Adjusted Hardpoint spawn logic to reduce average travel time to active Hardpoints.
- Adjusted enemy weighting for spawns in Crossroads Strike and Armada Strike.
Fireteam: Dirty Bomb
- Addressed a UI error that could sometimes occur when loading into a match of Fireteam: Dirty Bomb on Ruka.
- Addressed an issue that would prevent Flak Jacket from properly protecting the player from explosive damage in Hardcore modes.
- Addressed an issue where the player could earn Field Upgrade charge while their Ring of Fire was currently activated.
- Addressed an issue that sometimes caused zombies to use their ranged attack unexpectedly.
- Addressed a rare issue that could rarely cause the Megaton to be permanently invincible after splitting.
- Added various stability fixes.