Black Osp Cold War Update May 24 – Bug Fixes for all platforms
Treyarch has released a new server Update for Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War. We’ll show you all the changes from May 24thh.
Today’s Black Ops Cold War Update is a Server patch, you don’t have to download any data! With the patch there are some changes and bug fixes.
BOCW Patch Notes on May 24
- Addressed an issue where players would sometimes crash or lose functionality if they attempted to equip a Custom Mod in the Create-a-Class menu during a match.
- Addressed an issue that allowed players to capture the #3 Hardpoint zone outside of the intended boundary.
- Addressed an issue that caused a black fade to play on respawn after spectating a teammate.
- Addressed an issue where placeholder white boxes would show in place of the Weapon Mastery badges in the “Killed By” feed during Best Play.
- Ray Gun
- Restored Pack-a-Punched Ray Gun ammo count to 40/160.
- Addressed an issue where the Custom Mod menu would sometimes show up blank after Pack-a-Punching a weapon.
- Reduced the amount of damage inflicted by the Chopper Gunner against the Orda.