ArtPlay, the developers, have released a new update for Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night. We have the full patch notes for this update.
The Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Update 1.17 is now available for download, for PS4, Xbox One and PC. Unfortunately, we do not know the size of the download.
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Patch Notes 1.17
Version 1.17 will address the following issues:
- Bloodless Crash – Fixed an issue where the game would crash when pausing the game or entering the menu while playing Bloodless in Boss Revenge Mode.
- Timer Error – Fixed an issue where the ‘Best Time’ would fail to update during Boss Revenge.
Nintendo Switch, Game Pass and EA Origin Version 1.17
- Boss Revenge Mode Release! (More Info Here)
- Chroma Wheel Release! Updated and improved character customization.
- Failing while playing Randomizer Mode now automatically loads the most recent save.
- Changed Extra Mode access, some Modes now available without requiring game progress.
- Updated Backer Credits.
- The following extra modes will now be unlocked automatically:
- Speedrun Mode
- Randomizer Mode
- Boss Revenge Mode