The developers of Borderlands 3 have a few hours ago, a hotfix update to the server deployed, we have the full patch notes for this update.
This update is a pure server update – you do not have to download a patch!
After Bloody Harvest launched, players thought they chase ghosts to get strong loot. Especially Captain Haunt should fill the inventories, but did not do so far. This is changing now: The chance of a legendary loot has been drastically increased.
Borderlands 3 Hotfix Patch Notes – November 8
BLOODY HARVEST ADJUSTMENTS
- Increased Captain Haunt’s chance to drop legendary gear
- Increased Captain Haunt’s shields
- The Hecktoplasm drop rate from Ghosts has been increased
– Ghosts drop 2 Hecktoplasm
– Badass Ghosts drop 3 Hecktoplasm
– Loot Ghosts drop 5 Hecktoplasm
- Loot Ghosts now drop more loot
- Loot Ghosts have an increased the chance of dropping Bloody Harvest specific legendary gear
- The chance for Terror anointed parts to drop from regular enemies has been decreased.
- The chance for Terror anointed parts to drop from Bloody Harvest enemies has been increased.
- Anointed enemies are no longer immune to Cryo damage.
- Addressed a reported potential progression blocker for “It’s Alive” with the Abomination bot.
- Addressed a reported potential progression blocker if players quit the game at a certain point in “The Guns of Reliance”
- Addressed a reported issue that Explosive Gunpowder barrels where not showing effects when shot.
- Explosions created by enemy Badass’ weapons have a much quicker explosion effect to reduce screen clutter