Gearbox released a new hotfix update for Borderlands 3. It’s just a server update, you don’t need to download a patch. To apply this hotfix, just wait at the main menu until you see the message that says “Hotfixes Applied”!
The server hotfix has been released yesterday, during the Borderlands 3 Anniversary event you will have a greater chance of winning loot during Rare Chest Events in the ECHOcast Twitch Extension. This anniversary event will be live until August 06 09:00 AM PST and right after it will start Bonus Boss Loot event with next week’s hotfixes.
Borderlands 3 Patch Notes on July 30
- Turns on the Summer 2020 Anniversary Event: ECHOcast Overload, live until August 6 at 9:00 AM PST
- Added Rare Chests from the Bounty of Blood campaign add-on to the Rare Chest ECHOcast event
- Increased the amount of loot dropped from Proving Ground bosses in Mayhem Mode
- Adjusted the rate in which Legendaries were appearing in Vending Machines
- Adjusted the Beastmaster’s Galactic Shadow skill to make enemies less likely to target the player over pets
- Applied textures to the Telezapper at the end of the level during “Where It All Started” in the Bounty of Blood campaign add-on content