Only a few days ago, “Call of Duty: Black Ops 4” appeared in the trade, as announce the leaders of Treyarch already a big update.
With the new game mode “Blackout” Activision and Treyarch ventures into the highly coveted Battle Royale mode. Although it has been a great success so far and you do not have to hide behind titles like “Fortnite” or “H1Z1“, there are a few problems. Which should be improved gradually.
Especially in Quads to blackout there are problems with the network performance, below all the details of the upcoming update. Since the last patch had the version number 1.02, the upcoming update will probably be patch 1.03. Once the “Call of Duty: Black Ops 4” update has been released, we will provide you with the patch notes.
More Guides and News about COD BO4 you will find on our overview page.
Black Ops 4, Update Preview – Patch 1.03
- Performance in Quads
- We’re aware that some players are seeing fluctuations in network performance in Blackout Quads (particularly on Xbox One), and the team has been actively investigating. This is not an easily identifiable issue that happens for all players, and internal testing hasn’t shown it to be consistent. We’ll update everyone when we’re closer to a solution.
- Disappearing Optics
- We’ve seen some reports that the Red Dot and other Optics can sometimes temporarily disappear when aiming down sights. The team is investigating this for a fix in a future update.
- Emblem Editor Issues
- Some players have experienced unexpected behavior with the Emblem Editor, including layers that can’t be deleted, distorted images, and other issues that occur after adding several layers to the Emblem. While many players have been able to create some truly amazing Emblems already, we know it’s not an optimal experience for everyone across the board and we’re looking into it. There are a lot of moving parts here (literally) and some of these items may affect how other items perform, so please bear with us as we work on improving this experience.
- Search and Destroy Custom Games
- As we mentioned in a previous update, we’re aware of some issues specifically present in Custom Search and Destroy matches, particularly with matches ending after round 7. We’re planning to address these in an update soon.