Also this week there is again an update to, Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 with which among other things the Infected and Duos mode finds its way into the game.
Infected Mode states here that a team of survivors is being targeted against a growing horde of infected individuals, beginning with a randomly selected patient-zero survivor who must survive the attack until the time runs out. The infected people assert themselves by spreading their disease to every survivor in the map. Each member of the Infected team is also completely zombified, with a complete zombie character model and matching sound effects.
Skill Divisions in League Play
As of today, the World League Hub’s new skill divisions now reflect the skill levels of each player within the World League Rank system based on their rank in the total competitive population and in addition to the League’s existing Progressive Rank system. Players are divided into specific skill divisions based on their current skill rating, starting with 50% of the population in the Competitor Division and the top 2% in the Master Division. Time to climb!
- Infected added as Featured Playlist in Multiplayer (PS4).
- KN-57 weapon tuning adjustments in multiplayer, live as of 4/5.
- Skill Divisions now live in League Play on all platforms.
- Alcatraz map now available on all platforms in Blackout.
- Blackout Duos returning on 4/10 to PS4 and Xbox One.