A new update for Call of Duty Modern Warfare is ready for download. We have the complete patch notes for this update on November 12.
Infinity Ward has released Modern Warfare Update 1.08. You can download and install this patch now. All in all you need to download 3.4 GB on Playstation 4. Depending on the platform, the size of the download may be different.
Modern Warfare Update 1.08 Patch Notes
• More backend fixes to prevent crashes and improve stability across all modes and all platforms
Riot Shield :
• Fix for a bug where a player using the Riot Shield would not take explosive damage during certain situations
• Fixed an issue where the Riot Shield stow on the players back when using Stim. (Tactical)
• Now always play walk footstep sounds when in ADS and crouch independent of speed
• Increased the speed in which you can remain using the walk footstep sounds by slightly pressing on the movement stick
•General fix for the UI and Challenge state getting out of sync. We’ll continue to monitor and make additional fixes as needed in future updates
• Fix for a challenge related error that could occur; DEV ERROR 5476
• Fix for Mission Challenge description, “Get Kills with a Burst Weapons” being too vague.
• Spawn tuning while playing TDM and Domination
• Domination flag adjustments; B Flag is now near the busses instead of the center fountain
• ARs: Minor hip spread adjustment
• 725: Reduce range
• M4: increase hip spread, decrease damage to the head
• FAL: Reduced recoil, increased ADS speed
• EB-14: Increase ADS speed
• Miscellaneous ammo reserve adjustments upon spawning to be in-line with other weapons of their class
Special Operations :
• Fix for a bug where a player using the Overkill perk with an SMG as their secondary would sometimes spawn without a primary weapon when joining a match in progress